- Benign Prostate Enlargement (BPE) or Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder and Urothelial Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Laparoscopic urological surgery
- Paediatric urological conditions
- Prostate Cancer Risk Evaluation
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary stone disease
- Urinary tract infection
- Urological oncology
- For Patients
- For Doctors
- Our Practice
You are here
Appointments for consultations are made by telephoning our rooms on (07) 38463536 or (07) 32550311 during business hours.
Most commonly, you will have a referral from your General Practitioner or other treating medical doctor. If you are Medicare eligible, you will need a current referral in order to maximise your medicare rebate. As you are not admitted to a hospital for this consultation, health funds do not provide rebate.
Initial appointments and subsequent appointments are scheduled around the doctors operating and teaching hospital committments, Monday to Friday. Emergency and afterhours consultations are organised through the hospitals and by treating referring doctors.